Good morning, good afternoon and finally good evening!
On June 19th, Microsoft released the first Cumulative Update for Skype for Business Server 2015.
In summary, CU1 addresses the following issues;
- KB3069206 Exchange UM Auto Attendant can’t transfer call to phone/extension number in Skype for Business Server 2015 environment
- KB3068921 RTCHost.exe process persistently consumes many CPU resources on a Skype for Business Server 2015 Front End server
- KB3068926 Default presence configuration parameter is incorrect on a Skype for Business Server 2015 server
- KB3068920 Skype for Business Web App connected to a wireless network crashes during audio/video or application sharing session
- KB3068196 Call to a RGS number cannot be transferred to an available RGS agent in Skype for Business Server 2015-based client
- KB3068197 Skype for Business Server 2015 RGS agent receives a toast for a second call after agent accepts the first waiting call
- KB3068931 You cannot join a Skype for Business 2015 meeting when the server is deployed in Turkey system locale
- KB3068932 “Device is not allowed to join” when you click a Skype for Business meeting URL on a Windows Phone 8.1 phone
Keep an eye out for updates to my previous post, for details on how to apply this update!
Corey G \ www.UCCorey.com